• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polarized XLJ Flak Lenses Smaller?

Redcoat

Oakley Beginner
Hello!
So I tried on a pair of black flak jackets tonight at a local Sunglass Hut with polarized XLJ Jade/emerald lenses. I had on large nose bombs (which is what I always wear) and they were considerably smaller. Is this indeed the case? The frame had green icons and were much tighter/snugger than my current ones. They actually felt very nice on my head that I am buying them Saturday. They were definitely diffrrent thsn whatmine feel like.

That is the case, Polarized XLJs are a bit smaller than non-polarized. I posted a pic somewhere comparing Flak XLJ, Flak XLJ Polarized and HJ2.0XL

Neil

EDIT: If you look in this thread my 3rd pic shows XLJ, HJ2.0XL then XLJ Polarized

Thank you Neil. I appreciate the help!
The actual frame seemed much snugger as well. Th bridge felt much thinner and the ear stems were tighter on my head than my other two pair of glaks. I liked it!!
Cheers!

That is the case, Polarized XLJs are a bit smaller than non-polarized. I posted a pic somewhere comparing Flak XLJ, Flak XLJ Polarized and HJ2.0XL

Neil

EDIT: If you look in this thread my 3rd pic shows XLJ, HJ2.0XL then XLJ Polarized
ou Neil

Back