• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Juliet - Which Generation To Get *UPDATE - Pics On Page 2*

Thanks for the heads up BriP! The seller told me it was a post 2004 model which I assume won't have serials. Now I really can't wait to see how smooth the finish is XD

My Polished Juliet arrived today and I'm super excited! The finish is flawless and much smoother than my Penny. When the seller said that he only wore them once I didn't realise how tight everything would be until i tried to put them on with one hand - mission impossible.

As this was my first pair of Oakley customs I didn't know that it would come in a different box. The black box has custom embossed on the top and didn't come with a coin. Anyways enjoy some quick snaps!

20130301_111526.jpg

20130301_111533.jpg

20130301_111546.jpg

20130301_111706.jpg

I think I prefer this over my Carbons but it will be a while before I use them for day to day wear since the Carbon is loosened enough to wear comfortably. Also I prefer the straight stems on the Carbons over these, whatever they are called.

I had ordered from the custom shop that exact same pair,then i blasted them dark x-metal,then got bored and plasma finished em,then back to dark x-metal,and one more time a plasma finish for the final buyer.these frames never cease to amaze me.

Back