• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polishing my Romeo

Thank you:). But it looks like the page is gone now:(
9EA20E04-80D0-4DB6-B377-806E7BB9CE7F.jpeg

Caught the polish bug; I'll be starting these this weekend.
I've always worn these as my "dress" pair, but the X-Metal finish doesn't match my stainless watches, so I think I'm going to go halfway like @Inkkoonce to get the T-800 skelton look as opposed to the T-1000 liquid metal look.
I think a brushed stainless appearance with the brown mirrored lenses and brown rubbers might look dope.

Any advice on getting into the nooks and crannies? (Ex: Screw holes, "O" on hammer stems..)

IMG_20220216_081604362.jpg

Screenshot_20220216-081930.png

Last edited:
I've always worn these as my "dress" pair, but the X-Metal finish doesn't match my stainless watches, so I think I'm going to go halfway like @Inkkoonce to get the T-800 skelton look as opposed to the T-1000 liquid metal look.
I think a brushed stainless appearance with the brown mirrored lenses and brown rubbers might look dope.

Any advice on getting into the nooks and crannies? (Ex: Screw holes, "O" on hammer stems..)

View attachment 939989

View attachment 939990
It’s taken me forever! Hahaha. Tbh I haven’t dedicated time much time as I have prioritized spending time with the baby after work:)

View attachment 939989

View attachment 939990
This piece is looking better.

BF6B60D3-0A7D-4A08-9100-CA8A480747D5.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back