• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

possible to convert Countertop with spinner to shelves instead?

I had thought it was a movable spinning stand as Oakley had quite a number of stand-alone spinner display stand back then.

If I remember right there is a small screw whole on the bottom where the base screws into, it’s not big so wouldn’t be bad, as far as pegs go, to put up shelves you would need to either drill out a couple of the rivits and just convert a rivit with a small peg to put in its place

My countertop was originally a spinner. Yes it has 4 holes in the top and bottom. Conversion was done before I got it. Mine has a piece of angle aluminum in each corner that the pegs are mounted to. These pieces of angles could either be glued or double sided taped in.

My countertop was originally a spinner. Yes it has 4 holes in the top and bottom. Conversion was done before I got it. Mine has a piece of angle aluminum in each corner that the pegs are mounted to. These pieces of angles could either be glued or double sided taped in.

Thanks @Nortika and @PapioXmetal. It does sound plausible to do the conversion then. :)

The two countertops I bought were missing the spinners so I took them apart, drilled holes, installed pegs, and put in shelves.

Latest Posts

Back