• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Em If You Got Em! StapleXliberty

i can justify paying 150 for sunglasses..but i cant justify paying 115 dollars for a button up shirt. I REALLY wanted that five panel hat tho and wish i didnt hold off on that.

Then your in the wrong place... You need to go to those beach markets and get $10 glasses. Some people buy J's some people buy Oakleys and some buy girls. It's where you want to spend your money.

Then your in the wrong place... You need to go to those beach markets and get $10 glasses. Some people buy J's some people buy Oakleys and some buy girls. It's where you want to spend your money.
Nah im in the right place. Its just not my prerogative. Like i said, i have no problem dropping cash on sunglasses and other collectibles that will hold value or garner value in the future, i just feel like limited clothing like a button down shirt doesnt hold that kind of weight and isnt looked at as a collectible to most peoples eyes, except Jordans when it comes to wearables.

Damn you all haha, well if someone ends up looking to move one of their pairs please send me a pm. I can't believe I missed this release, my frog game is seriously lacking lately...

IMG_20141016_180714.jpg

the pigeon has finally landed

Back