• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pics Of Your Guns And Glasses

This one's a bit hard to make out. The magazine reads 'Restricted Law Enforcement/Government Use Only' from the nation-wide ban.

Glad I have a bunch of high cap pre-ban mags in my safe. That is one rule I never understood, if I really wanted to cause maximum impact, use a shotgun with a tube extender and OO buck, 9 rounds per shot down range with little to no aiming required.

photo21e.jpg

White chrome radar G26 range lens Glock 34 Slightly modified

photo21e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad I have a bunch of high cap pre-ban mags in my safe. That is one rule I never understood, if I really wanted to cause maximum impact, use a shotgun with a tube extender and OO buck, 9 rounds per shot down range with little to no aiming required.

I don't live in a ban, so I don't really worry too much about magazine capacity. You gotta wonder about other rules, like not having more than 2 'Assault Weapon' items like detachable magazine, muzzle device, pistol grip, etc. None of those things make the gun any more deadly.

jhettler - nice Glock.

I don't live in a ban, so I don't really worry too much about magazine capacity. You gotta wonder about other rules, like not having more than 2 'Assault Weapon' items like detachable magazine, muzzle device, pistol grip, etc. None of those things make the gun any more deadly.

jhettler - nice Glock.

Thanks I've bought and sold lots of pistols but always kept this one it the most reliable weapon I've ever owned

jhettler - nice Glock.

Feel good laws, look here people, we did something about evil guns

I'm thinking about getting my pistol grips water transferred. Which looks better to you guys?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back