• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Price Reduced - Minute Machine Red Dial Diamond - OW00008-01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Aliso Viejo? We're you selling the FMJ a few months ago?
Yes, I am in Aliso Viejo

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Yes, I am in Aliso Viejo

We are in the same hood. I was texting you on that FMJ. :welcome: to the forum.

Username Hidden said:
We are in the same hood. I was texting you on that FMJ. :welcome: to the forum.
You found me on eBay, right?

I ended selling that FMJ for $3900 on eBay :)

Username Hidden said:
Sorry only he say You Have more OF 30k OF Items For sale But You i can't see Any feedbacks here Hehehehw i delete The pic ;)

Again Welcome And good luck with The sale!!!!

Awasome MM.
Correct, I don't have any feedback yet, I am new to the forum. I usually sell on eBay, I have over 440 positive feedbacks in there, and if you follow my posts, you will notice that some people here already knows me.

I already sold to some of the biggest collectors in US, I won't mention any names here, but if needed, I am sure they would vouch for me.

Username Hidden said:
You found me on eBay, right?

I ended selling that FMJ for $3900 on eBay :)
Yes, on eBay. I would have picked it up if it would of had a few more links.

:focus:
Please move discussions to PMs.

A member for 16 hours, already listing a $4k watch for $5k with only one (what appears to be) stolen or stock photo? #skeptical

Any more pics?

The best watch, in my opinion.
GLWS bro!

Username Hidden said:
A member for 16 hours, already listing a $4k watch for $5k with only one (what appears to be) stolen or stock photo? #skeptical

Any more pics?
Someone doubted @Oakleygarth and how'd that work out?

Username Hidden said:

Any more pics?
I read the rules and there is nothing saying I can't post 5K watches because I am new, I have good reputation on eBay. You can bet, I will have a good reputation here too.

There is nothing stolen in my collection, I have the original receipt from Oakley for both MM Red Diamond I own. Please let me know if you have any questions or concern and feel free to bring my "odd" behavior to the moderators attention, just like you I care about the community.

7kEPe-mY2oMgsAodRnfFWzi07JUULLHnyJDeFFoyJQAE3yCknavAg0y_rdIXu6Tb7AgvW_NnglCc-iAjSl0=w842-h631-no.png

Attachments

• 7kEPe-mY2oMgsAodRnfFWzi07JUULLHnyJDeFFoyJQAE3yCknavAg0y_rdIXu6Tb7AgvW_NnglCc-iAjSl0=w842-h631-no.png
    7kEPe-mY2oMgsAodRnfFWzi07JUULLHnyJDeFFoyJQAE3yCknavAg0y_rdIXu6Tb7AgvW_NnglCc-iAjSl0=w842-h631-no.png
    934 bytes · Views: 164
Status
Not open for further replies.