• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prices on OEM Juliet lenses

AngelAir

I should Work at Oakley
Cottontown TN
I put up a box of New OEM Juliet lenses years ago. Realizing I'm not gonna wear most of them I'm gonna sell some of them off.
What the going prices on the following?
BI
BI Polar
Ice
Ice Polar
Fire
Emerald
Ruby

Most can be had on eBay for less than MSRP.

Plus one.

Oem custom cut had been perfected at least for Juliet lens so there is more supply now than demand. People don't care really if it is boxed or not as long as it is oem, including custom cut lens. If I recall correctly, some members even observed that custom cut have better fit than OEM.

So prices of OEM Juliet lens had been going south the for the past 18 months.

It may increase again, maybe after Trump steps down.

I put up a box of New OEM Juliet lenses years ago. Realizing I'm not gonna wear most of them I'm gonna sell some of them off.
What the going prices on the following?
BI
BI Polar
Ice
Ice Polar
Fire
Emerald
Ruby

Ice polars, Emerald and Ruby haven't been easily available on ebay so might fetch some higher prices.

Who has Rubies super cheap please let me know ;)
Ruby or Fruby? :lol: Well me, for 1, but I'll never sell to you Dingo, never!!!! Just kidding, I don't have extra at the moment. But I don't believe anybody is going to pay a premium for ruby, not when you can have a polarized ruby cut for the price some folks ask for ruby lenses on eBay. Just nuts... I think his prices are very fair considering shipping and fees and rarity (looking at you emerald ;) )

Ruby or Fruby? :lol: Well me, for 1, but I'll never sell to you Dingo, never!!!! Just kidding, I don't have extra at the moment. But I don't believe anybody is going to pay a premium for ruby, not when you can have a polarized ruby cut for the price some folks ask for ruby lenses on eBay. Just nuts... I think his prices are very fair considering shipping and fees and rarity (looking at you emerald ;) )
I recently sold a ruby pair for $100. I dunno if that helps but it happened lol