• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm polarized RX on Jawbone? @Chris A Hardaway

hadrien

Oakley Beginner
As it's an old frame, my optician told me that i would not be able to get Prizm RX on this frame, only Essilor AirWear SunMax Xperio. I was told on another thread to ask @Chris A Hardaway if it's possible to get Prizm polarized RX lenses on Jawbone 04-207 but I can't pm him yet; Maybe he'll see this post or someone else know, and how much it could cost if possible ? :)
Thanks!

As it's an old frame, my optician told me that i would not be able to get Prizm RX on this frame, only Essilor AirWear SunMax Xperio. I was told on another thread to ask @Chris A Hardaway if it's possible to get Prizm polarized RX lenses on Jawbone 04-207 but I can't pm him yet; Maybe he'll see this post or someone else know, and how much it could cost if possible ? :)
Thanks!
Racing jacket oo9171 and jawbone have been discontinued for some time now. What's your script sphere cylinder etc?
I just tried a test order and it was denied by the system. Screenshot attached. So i don't think this is possible anymore.
Screenshot_20231021_102553_Chrome.jpg

Thanks for replying Chris, I just have -1 for the Sphere, nothing on Cylinder or Axis, on both eyes.
Interestingly enough I put in a -1.00 sphere
. That's the easiest generic rx to type in in test orders

I'd recommend calling Oakley.com customer rx service and asking them. Model that would be compatible is oo9171

But i think they'll say no. So aftermarket is your best option

Back