• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Purple XS fire. $349.99

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
There’s a reason we wear Oakley’s, and his name is Jim Jannard, he broke the mold, shattered it and left the remains to be dealt with, surrounded by thermite.
He copied the mold lol

He ripped Rayban design to start his company, but it turned into so much more after that...

But never forget that Rayban gave Jim life 🤘🏼

Real talk

Some people reacted to this post.
P.S.

I also have quite a few Soulfull Customs, but I don't have an actual XMetal custom 🤔

Username Hidden said:
P.S.

I also have quite a few Soulfull Customs, but I don't have an actual XMetal custom 🤔
It's time then buddy. I can always change the color of this one too. Easy peasy

Username Hidden said:
He copied the mold lol

He ripped Rayban design to start his company, but it turned into so much more after that...

But never forget that Rayban gave Jim life 🤘🏼

Real talk

Company was started long before he ripped off the wayfarer.... motocross products and the eyeshade and Blades also came before the "rip off wayfarer"

But the "rip off wayfarer" was mass produced with the intent to fund and develop the best optics in the industry and to fund an in-house factory...that is true. And it's amazing that it's still being sold today.

Username Hidden said:
Company was started long before he ripped off the wayfarer.... motocross products and the eyeshade and Blades also came before the "rip off wayfarer"

But the "rip off wayfarer" was mass produced with the intent to fund and develop the best optics in the industry and to fund an in-house factory

Kind of like Porsche making the Cayenne just to survive and become the company it is today.

Username Hidden said:
Kind of like Porsche making the Cayenne just to survive and become the company it is today.

Are those sunglasses?

Username Hidden said:
Thanks man. Some other folks here act like *******s with their little jabs at my customs. Funny cuz I've never said a damn word to them about anything before
Who gives a *** what other think bro.....you do what you do......you have tons of followers.

Username Hidden said:

But the "rip off wayfarer" was mass produced with the intent to fund and develop the best optics in the industry and to fund an in-house factory...that is true. And it's amazing that it's still being sold today.
Yep, Rayban gave him the design that he ripped to grow his business 🤘🏼

And now they are owned by the same company anyway🤭

Status
Not open for further replies.