• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question On Lens Cleaning Kit

"Free refills" is an Oakley legacy policy. It would not surprise me to find that Lux now lets individual stores determine wether or not to continue that policy, but at their own expense. You may imagine what you may receive for "free", from the back room of the store...
For what it's worth, I use Zeiss cleaner, as it is inexpensive, readily available, and I can be confident in the brand name on the bottle.

"Free refills" is an Oakley legacy policy. It would not surprise me to find that Lux now lets individual stores determine wether or not to continue that policy, but at their own expense. You may imagine what you may receive for "free", from the back room of the store...
For what it's worth, I use Zeiss cleaner, as it is inexpensive, readily available, and I can be confident in the brand name on the bottle.
It still holds true. I've been to SGH with my Oakley branded bottles and I've had mostly issues. The one time I had a problem was at a SGH counter at Macy's.

I keep some Zeiss at home... I rarely go to the mall or ang Lux outlets.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back