• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

R1s with factory tight nose bridges - Poralized lenses - Ruby Juliet Lens Robbery

MJLSr

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
We all know how those R1 nose bridges get loose and need a tune up... what? o_O

“Like New Frames tight no play at nose bridge // Excellent Rubber gaskets // The original oakley ”
Oakley Romeo Gen 1 x Metal Xmetal No Mars No Juliet Sunglasses Ser 102086 | eBay

"The nose bridge is factory tight."
Oakley x Metal Romeo 1 Titanium Gold Iridium 1st Generation | eBay

//

New "Poralized" lens technology! These are "No Poralized" so I presume the "Poralized" must exist? (and you thought Prizm was the newest thing!)
Oakley x Metal Ice Juliet Blue Used No Poralized | eBay

//

And finally... this is just sad:
Oakley Juliet Replacement Lens 16 835 Ruby Iridium RARE | eBay
Notice the lighting and shadows to make these look a lot more 'Ruby' than they are <sigh>.

We all know how those R1 nose bridges get loose and need a tune up... what? o_O

“Like New Frames tight no play at nose bridge // Excellent Rubber gaskets // The original oakley ”
Oakley Romeo Gen 1 x Metal Xmetal No Mars No Juliet Sunglasses Ser 102086 | eBay

"The nose bridge is factory tight."
Oakley x Metal Romeo 1 Titanium Gold Iridium 1st Generation | eBay

//

New "Poralized" lens technology! These are "No Poralized" so I presume the "Poralized" must exist? (and you thought Prizm was the newest thing!)
Oakley x Metal Ice Juliet Blue Used No Poralized | eBay

//

And finally... this is just sad:
Oakley Juliet Replacement Lens 16 835 Ruby Iridium RARE | eBay
Notice the lighting and shadows to make these look a lot more 'Ruby' than they are <sigh>.

Yeah I just boxed up one of my R1s to send off to Oakley HQ for a tune up. They informed me the R1 tune up will be the same cost as a Juliet tune up! :)

there still tuning up R1s ?????

sarcasm_font.jpg