• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radarlock lenses

Happychap

Oakley Beginner
Hi,

Am a new member here and hoping someone can answer a question for me.
I have pair of Radarlocks that I use for cycling. I have had them for over 7 years I think and now need replacement lenses (clear vented ones).
Oakley are telling me the lenses are no longer available but they still sell Radarlock glasses.
Will the current lenses fit my shades?

Thanks,

Andrew

And yes... Nothing has changed in Radarlocks. So new Radarlock lenses will fit into older Radarlock frames. (but remember Radarlock XL frames only fit Radarlock XL lenses)

Radars and Radarlocks on the other hand are not interchangeable.

And yes... Nothing has changed in Radarlocks. So new Radarlock lenses will fit into older Radarlock frames. (but remember Radarlock XL frames only fit Radarlock XL lenses)

Radars and Radarlocks on the other hand are not interchangeable.

Radar lenses can be used in Radarlocks in a pinch ;)

Radar lenses can be used in Radarlocks in a pinch ;)

Yeah, I know. In a pinch they will work.
I tried it once but didn't really like how they fit. Plus I have too many of each lol

But again... I'm still confused as to the OP's statement that the RL lenses aren't available.

Yeah, I know. In a pinch they will work.
I tried it once but didn't really like how they fit. Plus I have too many of each lol

But again... I'm still confused as to the OP's statement that the RL lenses aren't available.

They are even available here in Europe ;) Store might not have them though. There was some rumors that both the Radar and Radarlock would be discoed a couple of years ago at one of my Oakley dealers, but seems like there is still plenty in stock everywhere (still no Prizm snow though...)

Back