• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking for answer...broken lense from 1999/2000

smcgilbery

Oakley Beginner
Hi there group, i am looking for a lense that was broken. The glasses are from 1999/2000, im not sure how to post a saved desktop pic. The lenses kinda look like M Frame but have vent 2 vent holes at the top on each side and in the top middle they have a "tab" the inserts into the frame along with the regular lense insert, if that make sense?? The frames are hinged and a grey/platinum color. if someone can email me i can email u a pic of frame/lense....thanks

Steven

Last edited:
here is a pic of lense and frame
oakley.jpg

Yea mag m lenses don’t come up for sale too often and when they do, they’re around $100-150. That frame is known to cause stress on the lens in that area. I’ve seen many break in that exact spot. Good luck finding a replacement

If you’re not able to find a lens for it and want to sell the frame, I might be interested.

Yea mag m lenses don’t come up for sale too often and when they do, they’re around $100-150. That frame is known to cause stress on the lens in that area. I’ve seen many break in that exact spot. Good luck finding a replacement

If you’re not able to find a lens for it and want to sell the frame, I might be interested.
how much would you buy them for?

how much would you buy them

sent you a email

Back