• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My attempt.

Patient_Cero

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
After my idea for a clear Radarlock being made possible in 2015 by a former customizer, I have been wanting more. As more people jumped in the game over the years and the once tightly held secret of what frames could be cleared was out, I finally took a chance. Very easy to do following the recommendations on this forum, so thanks to all that have shared their information and experiences over the years.

I chose to leave the wings silver to play off the chrome iridium lens I installed from another pair. It needs some touch ups on the silver up close, but can't tell from normal distances.

IMG_3297.jpg

IMG_3298.jpg

Final outcome.

IMG_3300.jpg

Group shot of my current clear Radarlock collection. Planning to add two, if not three more in the future.

IMG_3310.jpg

I've been curious about clear frames too. Any insight on the Racing Jackets (not original series 1)? Assume a custom I got from DrChopShop a few years ago was clear at some point to get his hues and transparent look.

Back