• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

RARE ORIGINAL MINUTES AND HALOS FOUND | Shade Station

Shade Station

Oakley Retailer
Leeds, UK
We have been going through some very old stock and came across some original Minutes and Halos! Great finds but we don't really have an idea of the value or desirability in today's market :S

The Minutes are Powder Blue with Black Iridium Lenses and the Halos have a Brown Tortoise effect Frame with Rootbeer Polarised Lenses.

The Minutes' earsocks are a little grubby and the Halos have a couple of minor marks on one lens. I have included pictures below.

What do you guys think they are worth nowadays/how rare are they?

Also, if anyone wants to take them off our hands, we are open to offers :)

sam0197f.jpg

sam0198u.jpg

sam0199hn.jpg

sam0204n.jpg

sam0205k.jpg

sam0206s.jpg

sam0207c.jpg

sam0208hm.jpg

I would say around $60 - $100 USD for the Minutes. I bought the same one recently on eBay for around $70 in new condition without boxl; but I've seen them sell for more. As for the Halo/Haylon...they're only going for $40 - $70. Dissapointing, I know.

I would say around $60 - $100 USD for the Minutes. I bought the same one recently on eBay for around $70 in new condition without boxl; but I've seen them sell for more. As for the Halo/Haylon...they're only going for $40 - $70. Dissapointing, I know.

Thanks for the info, not the greatest prices in the world, but we weren't expecting to buy a yacht off the back of these either tbh! :D

If you look harder will you find any OTT's for me? :wink:

We can certainly keep looking for you, but it is pretty unlikely they'd have been put in a stuffy old box in the warehouse haha...

Latest Posts

Back