• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Real deal? Or not?

@OakleyFrankFMJ you were MIA yesterday. We were looking for you... Then the tread for cleaned up and everyone got kicked out. Were you busy looking through VR28 BIP?
How'd you guess? I was trying to find out if anyone could see my eyes through them. I was walking around everywhere just asking people if they could see my eyes. Eventually the police showed up and took me to this place that kinda looked like a hospital but I don't think it is.

Sent from this fancy room with padding on all the walls while bouncing all over the place .... WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

@OakleyFrankFMJ just a hunch. That VR question mind boggles everyone. No one even knows what VR stands for! My guess is Virgin radiant. Much like the the tootsi pop question-the world may never know. Anyways I'm doing a road trip to NC to go hang out with @pricedollaz, maybe I can come by and drool at your FMJ while your at the Wizards. Good rule of thumb... Don't stare at chicks boobs and ask them if they can see your eyes.

Back