• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Recent Purchases and eBay problem!!!!

I gave up on this cause the seller never responded back and eBay was taking forever to step in. I'll take my loss (it hurts but I learned my lesson). I'll just use them as beat up pair for everyday use and not worry bout breaking them even more. After all I got em for pretty cheap anyway.

FYI my gf loved her Vday oakleys

ebay gives the seller about 10 days to respond, if they don't then it's in my experience always found in the buyers favour, I just returned some not as described and ebay paid the postage for me and gave me the refund and will take it off the seller. Did you open a case yet then close it?

I did cause seller never replied, and I thought it be too much hassle, and then to get refund it'll be a looong time. I just kept it and left em neg feedback. I learned my lesson. I got em pretty cheap so Ill just use those as everyday use and stuff and not worry bout breaking em

fair enough, ebay paid for my return postage so while (I think anyway) they give far too long to the seller to respond they did do right by me.

Back