• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Recommendations for Prescription lens provider?

whiterabbit131313

I should Work at Oakley
Omaha Nebraska
I had been using Fuse RX, but after the fiasco I went through with them when I had my Mars done (shudder) I will no longer be using their services. The opticians around here only offer different shades of grey and I am wanting something a bit closer to OEM spec than they can provide. Revant looks promising and I might go with them unless you fellows have a better recommendation.

Wait, what? Does he have a supply of rx lenses or are you saying have him use my eyeglass lenses?
Just let me know what your RX and PD are, what frame you want to buy (or use), and what color oem/oem like lens you need.

I'll send you a quote, timeline, instructions, and if/what I can do. I own an optical and am a registered dispensing optician in CA.

I own an optical store and am a registered dispensing optician in CA.

He is also an optical wizard, with incredible customer service.

Check out his RX in my XS!

7CF23B70-C4B0-497C-8394-0FB1C6E71D8D.jpeg

23B1A0F6-C86A-4EA5-9CD0-BCC6FE124C29.jpeg

Just let me know what your RX and PD are, what frame you want to buy (or use), and what color oem/oem like lens you need.

I'll send you a quote, timeline, instructions, and if/what I can do. I own an optical and am a registered dispensing optician in CA.

This is cool, @Chris A Hardaway. I'll contact you as well as soon as the forums allow me to send PMs. I've been looking for options for Sapphire on Twoface :)

Latest Posts

Back