• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rectangle Oakley Vavle Red Ear Socks and Nose Bombs?

oversjl78

Oakley Beginner
I was wondering if anyone could provide some advice regarding ear socks for the rectangle Oakley Valves. I've been searching everywhere for red ear socks and nose bombs, but all I seem to be able to find are frames that include the ear socks, nose bombs, and icons that I'm looking for. As I already have the frames (matte black), buying new frames really doesn't appeal to me. I was able to find a set of blue nose bombs for them on eBay, but unfortunately that was where my search stalled. If they exist separately, and someone could point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

Oakley Valve Red.jpg

No. It never actually occurred to me to do so, as I normally end up buying aftermarket. I'll look into it. Thank you.

Unfortunately, parts are not longer available through Oakley as they have discontinued the product and accessories.

Still looking for Nose Bombs and Ear Socks for Oakley Valves in either Blue or Red. If anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it.

So I'm completely out of options at this point. Does anyone have a wrecked pair of Valves that they would be willing to sell Blue Earsocks for? I've exhausted every option that I know of, short of ordering a new set of frames that have the earsock color I'm looking for, and then painting the frames.

Still haven't heard anything. Does anyone know of a place that may help, or maybe even have a set of blue nose bombs and ear socks they might want to sell?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge via Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back