• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Red Dial Minute Machine

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
You're right, I was withholding my feedback hoping not to deter him even further from refunding me the funds that are owed to me. I didn't realize until this weekend that you could actually edit feedback in case a resolution is met. I was going to give him a little more time since I hadn't seen him on here in a while, up until recently with his latest trades. This may not be the best way to do it, but my main concern is getting my money back, then warning potential future buyers/traders.
He tried to pull some **** with me too. Took him nearly two weeks to ship 2 pr of glasses. I received them and they were no where close to advertised condition. I sent them back and then didn't hear from him. I told him I was going to contact the district attorney and pursue theft charges (over $500 and I even quoted the CA penal code), I got my refund a couple days later. I left negative feedback and he wanted to know why. He even got a moderator involved because I left him bad feedback. Lol

Some people reacted to this post.
I believe a Code Red is in order, anyone one have an address? I have had so many good dealings with members here, selling and buying. This one makes me mad even though I am not involved. Sorry to hear this.

Username Hidden said:
Yeah man, I got screwed. Carlos has been here for a long time, and has a lot of positive feedback, albeit a few negative ones. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and gifted him the payment. FAIL on my part, as now I'm out $300 and have nothing to show for it, except for the frustrations of my PMs getting ignored.
I got screwed out of a lot less on a deal by him last year and left negative feedback; he disappeared for several months but lurked and would do deals with people still. Not sure why mods allow it.

Username Hidden said:
I got screwed out of a lot less on a deal by him last year and left negative feedback; he disappeared for several months but lurked and would do deals with people still. Not sure why mods allow it.

Thats odd you guys have had bad run ins with him. I have dealt with him several times and everything was great each time. Odd

I once bought a pair of Pit Bosses from Carlos.
No problem at all.

Username Hidden said:
Well damn,
That's just not good. It sounds as though there are many of us that have had problems with him. Unfortunately, several of us are out a lot of money.

I want my two dollars.

uploadfromtaptalk1407208157463.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Well damn,
That's just not good. It sounds as though there are many of us that have had problems with him. Unfortunately, several of us are out a lot of money.
In my instance, he promised BNIB Team USA and IH Fuel Cell's in a trade, and I received only both glasses (in what appeared to be excellent to like new condition) and Team USA bag. No IH bag or box for either one. Can't image being out $300 like you are, that really sucks.

Craig Fischer was last seen:
[On Tapatalk]Viewing forum list, Today at 8:12 AM
Still trolling...