• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Regular Mars or Mars craters..

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
lookin for a crater and or a Regular mars. Condition doesn't matter.

Please reach out if you'd like to part with one..

I'm sure I have some rare frogs, some nice metal and or whatever to trade if money isn't your passion.

Unfortunately it sounds like I won't be able to get a new 3D printed jordan so I'll try to get some older ones instead. Minus the leather and some holes of course lol..thanks for lookin and potentially reaching out.

Brian

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I was hoping that, with all the messages I get with offers to buy a Mars, that someone would've contacted this man by now. I have turned down some recent offers, within the last 2-3 weeks.

Nothin yet

Username Hidden said:
I was hoping that, with all the messages I get with offers to buy a Mars, that someone would've contacted this man by now. I have turned down some recent offers, within the last 2-3 weeks.

Heh…I was thinking the other day with your tag you must get deluged with requests for purchase

Username Hidden said:
Heh…I was thinking the other day with your tag you must get deluged with requests for purchase

I greatly appreciate the bump. Thank you.....

I used to get that. Now my buddy @Lopaka KaMars gets them all lol... Offers to buy a Mars or a crater and whatnot . Lately it's just been requests to sell my stuff. Especially since I posted I have xx frames for trade on a Mars. 9 messages thus far to sell xx frames and none to trade for Mars. Bummer. I'm really not looking to sell stuff unless I post them for sale. I'd consider the 1200 dollar jordan in the exchange too but newer members listing expensive items scare me. Especially with this F&F stuff. I don't know about all of you but I'm pretty hesitant to gift money to someone I don't know and who can disappear at any time. I'm so incredibly interested in buying more of the frame now before the Muzm pair comes out that I'd almost be willing to do that. I must be getting desperate. 😱

Bring on the Mars frames please.

Username Hidden said:

I used to get that. Now my buddy @Lopaka KaMars gets them all lol... Offers to buy a Mars or a crater and whatnot . Lately it's just been requests to sell my stuff. Especially since I posted I have xx frames for trade on a Mars. 9 messages thus far to sell xx frames and none to trade for Mars. Bummer. I'm really not looking to sell stuff unless I post them for sale. I'd consider the 1200 dollar jordan in the exchange too but newer members listing expensive items scare me. Especially with this F&F stuff. I don't know about all of you but I'm pretty hesitant to gift money to someone I don't know and who can disappear at any time. I'm so incredibly interested in buying more of the frame now before the Muzm pair comes out that I'd almost be willing to do that. I must be getting desperate.

Heh…my pleasure. I’m new to the forum and gotta say unlikely to ever do a F&F purchase. I’d just as soon pay the fees and keep the protection.

So far I have bought one pair of used Juliet’s here and have had multiple pairs tuned or refinished by The X-Man and one in process with El Zach. There are some good folks here…indeed! I’m looking for more beater X-Metal myself for customs so am always on the prowl! 🪖

Username Hidden said:

I used to get that. Now my buddy @Lopaka KaMars gets them all lol... Offers to buy a Mars or a crater and whatnot . Lately it's just been requests to sell my stuff. Especially since I posted I have xx frames for trade on a Mars. 9 messages thus far to sell xx frames and none to trade for Mars. Bummer. I'm really not looking to sell stuff unless I post them for sale. I'd consider the 1200 dollar jordan in the exchange too but newer members listing expensive items scare me. Especially with this F&F stuff. I don't know about all of you but I'm pretty hesitant to gift money to someone I don't know and who can disappear at any time. I'm so incredibly interested in buying more of the frame now before the Muzm pair comes out that I'd almost be willing to do that. I must be getting desperate. 😱

Aloha B. I would surprised if you told me no one has contacted you yet. But it would also tell me people must look at me as a deeper wallet. Sad, and I apologize if that’s the case.
Username Hidden said:
Heh…my pleasure. I’m new to the forum and gotta say unlikely to ever do a F&F purchase. I’d just as soon pay the fees and keep the protection.

So far I have bought one pair of used Juliet’s here and have had multiple pairs tuned or refinished by The X-Man and one in process with El Zach. There are some good folks here…indeed! I’m looking for more beater X-Metal myself for customs so am always on the prowl! 🪖
Stick to your guns. Don’t be placing trust on people you don’t know. I used to tell people that I’ll pay the extra cost of the G&S fees, and that usually worked. And if that cannot be agreed on, then move on. :cool-33:🤙

Username Hidden said:
Aloha B. I would surprised if you told me no one has contacted you yet. But it would also tell me people must look at me as a deeper wallet. Sad, and I apologize if that’s the case.

Stick to your guns. Don’t be placing trust on people you don’t know. I used to tell people that I’ll pay the extra cost of the G&S fees, and that usually worked. And if that cannot be agreed on, then move on. :cool-33:🤙
Agree completely Brother! It’s only 3% as I understand…and if I want the item I’ll pay that extra for em.

…and I got plenty of experience sticking to my guns…all good 🪖👍

…a couple more bumps for ya aye Soulfulfrog? 😉

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:

Wasn't there some taxation law passed in the US that determines anything beyond 600 dollars with PayPal GS is then classified as taxable income? I figured that's why everyone there asks..

Could be…I also get that some folks say they only do F&F with established members…but as a relatively new person relaying on post numbers to determine who is established before spending a chunk of change on some X-Metals…? Nah…my default will be or offer the extra 3-5 percent to cover the G&S or move on to another listing 🪖👍