• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Regular Mars or Mars craters..

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Wasn't there some taxation law passed in the US that determines anything beyond 600 dollars with PayPal GS is then classified as taxable income? I figured that's why everyone there asks..
Yes those tax laws are responsible for creating the F&F drama that prevails here now. Because it’s much easier to ask for that, as opposed to providing tax documents for something you may have even lost money for.

Some people reacted to this post.
Lookin still. I'm being probably too picky. I'd like to buy from someone I've dealt with in the past or someone who has been around a lot here.

Username Hidden said:
Lookin still. I'm being probably too picky. I'd like to buy from someone I've dealt with in the past or someone who has been around a lot here.
Iv got mars for ya. PM’d

Username Hidden said:
Yes those tax laws are responsible for creating the F&F drama that prevails here now. Because it’s much easier to ask for that, as opposed to providing tax documents for something you may have even lost money for.
I quit using PayPal all together. To much bullsh!t with that company. I only have cash app now. It's so much better, and there's no restrictions on what you can use it on, not that I know of anyway 🤷‍♂️

Another Bump for @Soulfulfrog

And PayPal bashing. I don't know if it's a prerequisite but a Credit Card on file as well as a Bank Card should be a minimum requirement? And if it is then this eCheque BS needs kicking to the Kerb.

I pay for Something. Immediately.

I have a dispute. I file said dispute.

PayPal rules in my Favour.

Yet I have to wait over a week for said "echeque" to clear..... To get my Money back....... Plus I have to stand any Currency fluctuation in the negative whilst I'm waiting for my Coin back!

How that is remotely fair I have absolutely no idea🤷

PP sucks like a Ten Dollar Hooker.......

Still nothing. Times have changed here. Certainly this particular frame has too.

4GJoX1L.gif

Finally aquired one after opening this thread.

Technically 2 but I have yet to pay for the second. Going to work on that today. Thank you both. You are awesome.

Congrats! I’m still searching! 😢

I have a pair of Mars-never worn.