• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement lenses

Hello,
If the model is still a current model you should be able to get replacement lenses from place you originally purchased the frames from. Authorized sellers can purchase replacement parts for their customers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
If the model is still a current model you should be able to get replacement lenses from place you originally purchased the frames from. Authorized sellers can purchase replacement parts for their customers.

Yeah, thanks. No, I've been to the local O-Store. Even they can't get these lenses. My frames (and their lenses) have been out of production for years.

What is the model that you want replacement lenses for?
It's all in the thread. :) My original question is in the very first post though and was really aiming at quality (things to look out for) and sources of custom cut and aftermarket lenses, since I knew OEMs would probably be hard to get.

wow, this thread got sidetracked quickly.

Eventually Juliet & Penny. But I'd like to have a backup for my other frames as well.

Quite a few of us have a stash of OEM Juliet lenses. Lots of donor lenses for both the Penny and Juliet available for cutting as well. Normally a custom cut lens will be about $100-130. If there is anything specific you want post a want to buy thread in the marketplace and somebody might have just what you are looking for at a decent price.

Welcome btw :D

I have first gen (I believe) bottle caps. Need new lenses. Any suggestions?

25279622-A7C3-4EF0-8235-B2BDE9E23CE8.jpeg

108CC10E-FFC1-4A72-82A5-99C7FD185480.jpeg

FDB8C399-AE2A-4802-BFAE-A8B55199663F.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back