• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

RFI: Custom Bag

Hydreliox

Oakley Enthusiast
Aite all,

Right OTTs came in boxed with original paperwork etc HOWEVER they are missing the microfiber bag. With that in mind Mrs T has taken on the task to craft me a new one in a design on my choosing. I suspect she will live to regret this decision further down the line as I'm pestering her to do me several bags for different bits.

Got a few quick Qs first though if anyone can help.

1. Does anyone know what type of microfiber Oakley pouches are made from? We figure there must be a weave, weight or something to the fabric. Closest I have found so far '''ooogling for stuff is 'microfiber for glass' but that doesn't help me out much buying it in relative bulk.

2. Could someone do me a favour and let me know the dimensions of the OTT pouch?

3. Watch this space - Mrs T may start offering customised bags in the future. If you like the Oakley pouches (and I do absolutely too) but feel they are missing something, what would you add? The only thing I could think of that I might want would be some form of anti slip if I was using it on a car dash. And of course - monogrammed! Anything you feel is missing from the current pouches. Once we have fabric here I expect that there will be a fair few prototypes going.

Have a good'un

Back