• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rio Olympics 2016

Watching some indoor volleyball, while waiting for some local news. Brazil is kicking USA's ass in this

Saw some of the Opening Ceremonies, sad that NBC insists on airing stuff late...more sports seem to be shown live this time around because Brazil is only an hour or so ahead of Eastern time.

Damn all these commercials on NBC; I see why folks use a VPN to look at international channels.

Watching some indoor volleyball, while waiting for some local news. Brazil is kicking USA's ass in this

Saw some of the Opening Ceremonies, sad that NBC insists on airing stuff late...more sports seem to be shown live this time around because Brazil is only an hour or so ahead of Eastern time.
If I understand...Brazil is also trying a 'late' schedule this time around ...

Having athletes start later in the day... Apparently it works with High School students, they remain attentive longer...

Which is why we see them swimming live at 11pm...

OMGOSH. The swimming has been epic and historic! I missed most of it and I need to be kicked! TEAM USA!

This is some wacky stuff here.
It's maddening really, I understand that some teams also have NBA players and some really good players but still they should be winning easily. The defensive effort is missing and they just give up on some fast break plays and too much ISO plays. And they just won by 3 points again, ugh.

Back