• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Robotic Storefront Owner Serial List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members,

This thread took approx 20 minutes to clean up. It's a robot owners list not a trade thread, not a buy list, not a sell list, and definitely not a bitch session. We have said this before, if you don't want it at the price ignore it and move on. No one is forcing a purchase. As for digs, put downs and unnecessary posts they will be removed. Put up your pic and number of your robot and move on, simple and easy, nothing else is required, asked for, or wanted. I will tell you that a few of us are a bit set back at the level of maturity displayed here on a public forum. Sure there is freedom of speech, but when it starts an issue we will intervene. If you want to trade, buy, or sell one of your robots, do it in the exchange section or deal with that member by PM. I have a few robots myself and have not gotten around to posting anything because I'm busy cleaning up posting nonsense.

If someone has an issue with posting and moving on PM me and we can discuss just that. XMM

Note: An eBay name of a seller may change, but you can see the previous names and when they were changed if you navigate their profile. Just FYI

Last edited:
Definitely my last one.
IMG_20151212_142134783.jpg

I have 447 on the way...will post pics once I receive it.

I also now own #6 , #110, #120(already listed), and #226. I am getting ready to post the last 3 for sale on the the forum so they maybe changing hands soon.

I bought 110 so i will be letting go of my higher serial number 447 shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back