• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Romeo 1 Jordan (no box) with 2 sets of OEM Prizm Black Polarized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to trade my R1 Jordan (no box) plus cash on my end for a Juliet Ichiro 2nd Release (Carbon / Blue). Only looking for a complete matching set. I can purchase the Ichiro outright if we can agree on price, just send me a PM if you have one you may sell. I can sell the R1J by itself as well, send me a PM if interested.

R1 Jordan with Prizm Black Polarized - lenses are brand new and professionally custom cut by @Chris A Hardaway. Frame is in great condition, and rubbers are good, see photos in Google Drive. I will include another set of OEM Prizm Black Polarized with the etching saved (custom hand cut by me). Keep in mind that I only intended the extra set of lenses with the etching saved for display purpose only, it's not perfect but good enough. I had to rotate the lenses to save the etching, so the polarization is not correct, both lenses were rotated to match. I can also include an Oakley X-Metal Vault.

More pictures in this link:

Jordan_5199 - Google Drive

20220219_152252.jpg

20220219_154814.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Dayum. This mf serious!

How did you know it’s a Jordan pair….

Username Hidden said:
How did you know it’s a Jordan pair….

4 digit serial, red rubbers, smaller orbitals, squared off arms

on o’review i don’t see any explanations about that…..

Username Hidden said:
Search it here, there should be a few threads about the slight differences on both frames, regular xm r1 and MJ r1

Username Hidden said:

Well, literally it’s not a “jordan R1” oakley never called it an r1 jordan just “romeo” the jordan reference was made up by collectors obviously because of the bulls championship when jordan was wearing an xmetal r1 with red rubbers. And yes there is a pippen r1 as well 🤣😂 titanium gold.