• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Romeo Black Iridium Jordon R1

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

20 some years ago, I worked for a company that did prototype work for Oakley who was our neighbor before they built their big facility up on the hill. We worked on probably 10 different projects with Oakley. One of those projects was the Titanium Romeo. At the completion of the project and after they got into production, they gave me a pair of Black Iridium Romeo's. These days the box has sat on the shelf for years.

These are early 4 digit serial number 4047.

These are not perfect. But they are also over 20 years old. The left lens has a couple of small marks on the outside. Both lens have the Jordon R1 small crack lines that are only visible on the inside radiating down from the top corners of the nose piece. They are not visible from the front.

Please see the the attached pictures.

I am asking for $700 OBO.

IMG_4071.JPG

IMG_4067.JPG

IMG_4068.JPG

IMG_4069.JPG

IMG_4072.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
That’s a really really good price.

Username Hidden said:
That’s a really really good price.
Thanks for the comment. They aren't perfect and and I do want the buyer to be happy!

New here to this and just realized that I posted this in the wrong forum. Is there any way to change the forum it is under?

Username Hidden said:
New here to this and just realized that I posted this in the wrong forum. Is there any way to change the forum it is under?

Report it and ask to move to x metal exchange. @SouLFuLFroG should see and move it.

PM...?

Moved..

Username Hidden said:
20 some years ago, I worked for a company that did prototype work for Oakley who was our neighbor before they built their big facility up on the hill. We worked on probably 10 different projects with Oakley. One of those projects was the Titanium Romeo. At the completion of the project and after they got into production, they gave me a pair of Black Iridium Romeo's. These days the box has sat on the shelf for years.

These are early 4 digit serial number 4047.

These are not perfect. But they are also over 20 years old. The left lens has a couple of small marks on the outside. Both lens have the Jordon R1 small crack lines that are only visible on the inside radiating down from the top corners of the nose piece. They are not visible from the front.

Please see the the attached pictures.

I am asking for $700 OBO.

View attachment 603050

View attachment 603051

View attachment 603052

View attachment 603053

View attachment 603054
Shiiiiiiit I want that.

Well that went quick.... SOLD!

Status