• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Romeo 1 Jordan Information Page - At least 11 differences from a normal R1

If you look through the first pages of this Thread, you'll find, there were differences between the first up to 9999 frames R1s and later Serial models.
it is the 1st of the x-metal : this is definitely the case. In any product, the 1st release from development will have changes in the next batches. Issues were address along the way - at least thats what I face in all the products I have taken care (in my job).

I was actually referring to this where I noted that there is no real R1 MJ released : "Reading about lots of article or forum about R1or R1J. Yet I found was certain was that the ONLY R1J is the one worn by MJ".

There is 1 on sale now in ebay with serial 0002 - this is an amazing piece but good luck with the price tag

I read somewhere that there is no official MJ R1 (oakley released version) - this is a fact. 1st gen R1 were just simply assumed as MJ by collectors or maybe started by a middleman in a quest to raise the price. Some of them claimed MJ R1 should be <5k in serial and now all 4 digits are. Anyway, i think the idea is that having an R1 with low serial (4 digit) is a must for a Oakley Romeo fanatic and since it was tagged as MJ R1 then it will be like it is no matter there is official or not.
I agree.

The coolest and the most beautiful for sure :cool:

0D030E4A-39DC-480C-AA58-9EEA6289257C.jpeg

That’s what i said the real Romeo Jordan must be wear by MJ, Fortunatelty few décades alter we have some smart guys on HQ, have create a serie spécial with ahtletes signatures……

If there’s a place to ask for such a thing I would guess it would be here in this forum!

Back