• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 'Jordan' owners list.

Number added! Are they boxed or glasses only?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No box unfortunately but they are a one owner pair... I purchased them new many many years ago... I remember the guy asking me if I wanted the box and I said no.... I put the glasses on, stuck the Romeo coin in my pocket and was very happy.... I wish I would have taken that darn box....

No box unfortunately but they are a one owner pair... I purchased them new many many years ago... I remember the guy asking me if I wanted the box and I said no.... I put the glasses on, stuck the Romeo coin in my pocket and was very happy.... I wish I would have taken that darn box....
Yeah, I know exactly how you feel...but considering that you'll probably never want to sell them, probably not a major issue. It's kinda like having a 1972 Ferrari Daytona and kicking yourself for not keeping the hard back sales brochure 45 years later....nice to have, but hey, it'll really stop someone from buying it off you....said no one....ever!!!! :)

#5388 complete and maching in Madrid :p one more, I can't stop :rolleyes:

IMG_7309.JPG IMG_7305.JPG IMG_7306.JPG IMG_7307.JPG IMG_7308.JPG IMG_7318.JPG

Latest Posts

Back