• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo "Jordan" Owners List

added! congrats @discostu

it would be nice to see some more pics (at your leisure) including the box - although they all look the same, i think they are different....

is it the ebay pair from fleet? no problem if you don't want to divulge but it would be great to know as the box wasn't mentioned in the auction.

congrats, again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

added! congrats @discostu

it would be nice to see some more pics (at your leisure) including the box - although they all look the same, i think they are different....

is it the ebay pair from fleet? no problem if you don't want to divulge but it would be great to know as the box wasn't mentioned in the auction.

congrats, again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Marc! Yes that's the pair and I enquiried regarding the box with the seller. I will certainly get some full set pics on shortly. The bottom foam had degraded so I've cleaned all that out and replaced with new. The micro bag ( original large grey type) was also present and is currently drying out.
Condition wise you hold your breath sometimes, even when you're told they're in great condition etc by a seller. This time and fortunately, they're were not wrong as they look virtually unworn!
Cheers, Stuart

Last edited:
Absolutely stunning! ;)
I had a few messages back and forth with the seller when they first appeared, but he didn't mention the box and then removed them to say they were worth a whole lot more than he originally thought. He said I could make him a further offer, but as I thought they weren't complete I declined - good on you though, what an amazing buy!
Note to me - always double check! ;)

Absolutely stunning! ;)
I had a few messages back and forth with the seller when they first appeared, but he didn't mention the box and then removed them to say they were worth a whole lot more than he originally thought. He said I could make him a further offer, but as I thought they weren't complete I declined - good on you though, what an amazing buy!
Note to me - always double check! ;)
Thanks pal. They're a really decent set! He'd had an awful lot of messages apparently with fairly good offers too I'm told, from the UK and overseas. I inquired about the box initially so knew it was available and went from there. It's made a nice addition to my collection so I'm made up! :)

Back