• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Romeo Xmetal Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
8/10 for cracked lenses?
Adds character, i give it props for that.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
8/10 for cracked lenses?

They’re not cracked. It’s a fracture that will heal over time. Maybe the OP will throw in a cast in good faith?

Username Hidden said:
Then you no longer need your thermonuclear protection. PM with my shipping address forthcoming
🤔

IMG_20210102_165626678.jpg

We all know these a very very rare. And plus you need to make big profit. This is business 101. Just look at eBay. Thank you ☺️

I had a couple things posted that I just shut down. I don't want to get ganged up on.

Asking for a friend.
Does a R1 with not provided Serial, with missing gaskets, very old Rubber, Orbital bent to a pretzel, spider cracked lenses deserve the description Beater?

Username Hidden said:
I had a couple things posted that I just shut down. I don't want to get ganged up on.
Amen Brother. This is why I closed mine as well.

Username Hidden said:

Username Hidden said:
Amen Brother. This is why I closed mine as well.

Good points here.
Besides the fact we are all talking on a sales thread — the issue here is like what @StG mentioned.

This is a collector site, if someone is trying to sell to collectors, come correct & be authentic and things will go great.

Incorrectly describe an item, infer completeness without evidence — this community will protect its members.

Perhaps simply stated - if someone wants to sell ebay junk, or for ebay *sale* prices - just go to ebay.

The man probably could use an assist on his description. But does beating up on the guy help him in any way? His post does say he'll listen to offers. Do what some of you guys do best and offer half of the asking. You might have gotten lucky and had offer accepted for cheap.

Username Hidden said:
The man probably could use an assist on his description. But does beating up on the guy help him in any way? His post does say he'll listen to offers. Do what some of you guys do best and offer half of the asking. You might have gotten lucky and had offer accepted for cheap.

GLWS?

Status
Not open for further replies.