• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Romeo Xmetal Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheDukeOfIce i see what your saying. But, I still believe in the most logical way on this.

if you don’t like the item and you don’t like the price Scroll onwards.

Some people reacted to this post.
Call me a romantic but I like to believe that this site is the safest place to get information and to buy Oakley. Each member has an obligation to keep it that way so less informed or experienced new to Oakley enthusiasts can come here and get the very best quality for the money they have.

Username Hidden said:
Call me a romantic but I like to believe that this site is the safest place to get information and to buy Oakley. Each member has an obligation to keep it that way so less informed or experienced new to Oakley enthusiasts can come here and get the very best quality for the money they have.

Everyone always complains about how high the prices on eBay and the other classified sites are, yet wants the OF to operate like it. Willful misrepresentation should be mentioned when warranted. They know what they’re doing.

If you want more of this kind of stuff to flood the exchange, then by all means, say nothing

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Everyone always complains about how high the prices on eBay and the other classified sites are, yet wants the OF to operate like it. Willful misrepresentation should be mentioned when warranted. They know what they’re doing.

If you want more of this kind of stuff to flood the exchange, then by all means, say nothing

So wait I shouldn’t pull the trigger on that I was just checking it out. Hey @Chet Manley looking like I let that r1 Jordan get away for free 😂. In all reality both sides are correct... yea people have the right to post stuff at crazy prices if they like but a lot of us are helpful members and try to point out the bs so others don’t have to have that first hard lesson of a poor decision and mistake. Any ways carry on.

Username Hidden said:
I know you’ve helped me tremendously when I was a noobie and very thankful for your help or else I would have walked right into a trap. 😊

Too many snowflakes in January.
New Years resolution. Buy a blow torch 😱

description of the glasses is personal evaluation!
Here in Brazil unfortunately the people who use it are not very careful, it is very difficult to find one of these in these conditions, the XMetal lenses are not one without the locks!

I feel like we are all guilty in a way. We want to buy from the forum cheaper than ebay but alot of people including myself sell on eBay rather than forum for whatever reason to make more money, ease or because we pay $1 max fees. More and more people on forum are locking their threads because of all the negativity surrounding sales threads, some because their prices are ridiculous and they are flippers and they don't want to be called out publicly, others because the quality or legitimacy is questionable. I personally feel that a gentle hand is more effective than a punch in the face but as stated above I don't want to come here and all I see is overpriced garbage polluting the exchange. Any suggestions on how to make it better?

What’s better buying this pair for 1000 or this pair for 180?

5479A017-CDEF-4C96-BAA4-B3E7CC96B697.png

Status
Not open for further replies.