• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Round 8 - Pit Boss Vs C-Six

Round 8 - Pit Boss vs C-Six - THE FINAL ROUND!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SpliceD

Pronounced, "Spliced"
Los Angeles, CA
This is the final knockout round! For the last match, we'll be pitting the two Elite "Heavyweights" of the Oakley lineup.

Pit Boss
49f6097f2439d.jpg

C-Six
4af9a9058a1c3.jpg

Remember: You don't need to own either to vote. The whole idea is which one do you prefer? It doesn't matter what influences your decision. Just vote!

i could have bought a alloy c-six but the money i spent to buy one got put to something a little more important haha like bills. lol. :'( *tear* oh well. I'd rather save my money for a c-six than a bunch of x-metals :)

I went with the Csix. the orbitals are not outrageous but the whole thing is a work of engineering art.

The entire Elite Series cost twice as much then it should, thus why I don't care to own any but...I will say the C-SIX, even though they're not as out there of a design as I'd like and nor do I by that it took 5 years to design.

I voted Pit Boss myself and not because i currently own 3 pairs of them. I voted for them because as far as design goes, i feel it gives a head nod to the older louder/crazier designs. The contours are just sexy.

I will admit that the C-Six is an awesome piece from an engineering standpoint and i'm sure a lot of thought went into designing and creating it, but is it worth $1500/$4000? Definitely not. And it looks kinda boring compared to the Pit Boss. I would like to own a C-Six in the future, but purely from a collectors standpoint and only if i can find one at a huge discount.

I voted Pit Boss myself and not because i currently own 3 pairs of them. I voted for them because as far as design goes, i feel it gives a head nod to the older louder/crazier designs. The contours are just sexy.

I will admit that the C-Six is an awesome piece from an engineering standpoint and i'm sure a lot of thought went into designing and creating it, but is it worth $1500/$4000? Definitely not. And it looks kinda boring compared to the Pit Boss. I would like to own a C-Six in the future, but purely from a collectors standpoint and only if i can find one at a huge discount.

bingo

Back