• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Scalpel Black w/ Ghost Text, VR28 BIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Sad to say, but this pair just sees the inside of a mf bag in a drawer. Time to set them free.
I customized these back in 2011 and have since put BNIB VR28 Black Iridium Polarized lenses in. I've worn them exactly 3 times since then. Well, now 4 times, counting when I literally just put them on one more good time for prosperity.

Frame Condition 8/10
The Polished Black w/ Silver Ghost (History) Text frames are in great shape, but show signs of use. No scuffs, scratches, or gouges, but there's indication that they've rested on my eyebrows while wearing. Also, the rubber pieces do not feel brand new, but not tacky or sticky. Just in good used condition.

Lens Condition 10/10
The VR28 BIP LENSES are mint and were mounted the one time. One lens was only unmounted one time while doing a side-by-side comparison with OO BIP.

This one's hard to let go of, trying to not add the sentimental dollars in there, so I'll start with $90 OBO shipped CONUS with PayPal G&S.
I'll consider offers, for sure. Haven't seen another Ghost Text Scalpel in a while, so not sure if that's the proper asking price.

Pm with any questions.

Thanks!
20190109_080127.jpg
20190109_080201.jpg
20190109_153341.jpg
20190109_153409.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM'd

Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.