• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Scratch Defect On Enduro Shaun White ED???

hummm.....i don´t thin so. I am coming from a oakley oficial store, they told me to ask for substitution of the sunglasses. ~The defect is not normal, and with time the coating will start to release from these two defects.... This materials are more resistant to scratches, and they come with scratches from factory??? No way, this not make sense!

hummm.....i don´t thin so. I am coming from a oakley oficial store, they told me to ask for substitution of the sunglasses. ~The defect is not normal, and with time the coating will start to release from these two defects.... This materials are more resistant to scratches, and they come with scratches from factory??? No way, this not make sense!

As stated before, I only see the problem on black polish frames, ** mostly jupiter squares they all have this problem, brand new in box and have scratch marks on the frames arms . its a curve scratch mark. so if your going buy a black polish frame, make sure you inspect it in the store before you buy!!!

There is no "coating" on the polished black, white and rootbeer frames guys. It is directly on the plastic from the injection mold release, that is why it is the same on every pair. This goes way back, not just the current models. Not sure which store you were at that told you that it would separate and peel on a polished black frame but they don't know what they are talking about. Just wear them and enjoy them!

Back