• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Seeking 2006 Square Wire earsocks

IngCr3at1on

Oakley Beginner
I apologize if this is the wrong forum section (I wasn't really certain which was appropriate for this).

I have a pair of 2006 Square Wires that I've had since they were released; these are my favorite frames by far.

Unfortunately they're so old that the right lens is actually starting to separate on the top of it and the earsocks have begun to melt away in some places.

I've been considering trying some fuse lenses to replace the existing ones but I'm having issues finding earsocks for the frame model. I thought I'd pop on here and see if anyone had any knowledge of where I might find some replacement earsocks for that model Square Wire frames.

I found the frames (on another forum so I don't want to cross link) the SKU (according to them is 05-988.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Hmm.... looks like I may have to keep posting to gain access to the exchange considering the lack of direction. Sad bit is I don't actually have much to contribute in regards to conversation lol.

No these are pre-2.0

Originally I thought they were first generation but since those are apparently from the 90s the best I can say other than the SKU is that they are the 2006 Square Wires

not sure how different the rubbers on them are from the square wire 2.0. they don't look that different in pictures... but anyways i am using ear sock rubbers from the Oakley Mars on my Square wire 2.0 spring hinge. they fit well. can't remember if i had to trim them at all, but i don't think i did. you can get many colors from the forum sponsor brand Linegear, they just take a while to ship from Japan.

Latest Posts

Back