• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Several Pairs For Sale. Please Help Me Out

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

NEW PAIRS ADDED AT BOTTOM!

Well, I've been collecting for more than 10 years now and I recently lost my job of 15 years. Times are tough around here and the last thing I want to do is sell off my collections but if I don't have a roof over my house these glasses aren't doing me much good. Just got a letter today that my freakin unemployment was denied so I have to take some desperate measures. I'm just going to start off selling my duplicates and pray a job will come through soon. It's hard to come up with fair pricing when I usually use eBay as a measure, but like others on here, I'd much rather these go to some hardcore collectors like myself. So here's what I'm starting out with:

All are brand new with box and include shipping. Would prefer PayPal personal payment. I've lowered the prices a little, some are on ebay already and the rest will be soon. Thanks
Radar polished white +red polarized $175
Radar_polishedwhite_redpol.jpg

Italy Radar polished white with VR28 blk iridium. $275
Radar_italy.jpg

Norway Radar Team red with ice iridium $225
Radar_norway.jpg

Echelon Radar Carbon Fiber with ruby photochromic. $350
RadarCarbonRubyEchelon.jpg

Ichiro Radar with yellow ear socks included $450
RadarIchiroBlueGhost2.jpg

Atomic Orange Radar $275
Radar_orange_fire.jpg

Anti Freeze Radar $495
Radar_antifreeze_jade.jpg

I'm gonna start off with these, more to follow. Thanks guys

Some people reacted to this post.
Good luck man, you have some pieces here I would lave to have, the Echelon and the Italy, but I just blew my stash. Maybe if I can turn a quick one I'll be in touch. Amazing pieces, GLWS and the job hunt!

Not to derail the thread but I hope the best for you in your search for a job and that something comes up for you quickly. Best of luck in everything

Username Hidden said:
Not to derail the thread but I hope the best for you in your search for a job and that something comes up for you quickly. Best of luck in everything
No problem bud, thanks for the encouragement!

I wish the best for you too bro. Things will turn around for you for the better. Keep your head up and have faith. What else are you going to be selling?

Depends on how the job search goes, but I have just about everything from x metals to artists series, Frogskins, cases, display pieces, you name it. I have close to 400 pairs, hopefully it won't come down to getting rid of all of them, but you never know these days.

Normally not, but in this case i hope you can sell your Oakleys quick! And of course i hope even more that you can find a job soon! Good luck in these times! (free up for you!)

lets hope you dont have to sacrifice too much of your collection. certainly one of the most admirable collections, right up there with the best.

good luck for the sale dude and for the job hunting! :cool:

I lowered some prices a little, maybe this will help someone, or shoot me an offer, can't be too picky. Thanks guys

Back