• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Should I buy them all?

Which are those on the lower left? Those look nice!

Definitely makes me want to get a carbon pair of Juliets

Yeah the finish looks like plasma but I'm not sure if it's called that. The lenses are sapphire. I don't know if you read the thread but I mentioned the same thing that they reminded me of my first pair of plasma/ice Juliets.

Yeah the finish looks like plasma but I'm not sure if it's called that. The lenses are sapphire. I don't know if you read the thread but I mentioned the same thing that they reminded me of my first pair of plasma/ice Juliets.
They are called that

lower left... Plasma / Sapphire Iridium Polarized - it reminded me of Plasma / Ice too....

Those are still my 2nd or 3rd favorite colorway after the Pewter/Tungsten and X Ti/Chrome :cool-20:

I don't really like the Madman as much as I thought I might though - all the colorways except for the peter and dark carbon are kind of lame IMO - and no sense in getting the carbon if you're waiting for the Ferrari (*like me)

lower left... Plasma / Sapphire Iridium Polarized - it reminded me of Plasma / Ice too....

Those are still my 2nd or 3rd favorite colorway after the Pewter/Tungsten and X Ti/Chrome :cool-20:

I don't really like the Madman as much as I thought I might though - all the colorways except for the peter and dark carbon are kind of lame IMO - and no sense in getting the carbon if you're waiting for the Ferrari (*like me)

I'm really digging the X Ti's. The carbon/ruby ones are cool. The ferrar

Well the carbon is the only one you can get Ruby with. The ferrari looks like it has black iridium. I did get the carbon/daily prizm though and I don't see any reason to get the regular carbon/black iridium now.

So buy all and then you can switch lenses to frames. Some sapphire in black would be nice.
Whaaaaaaa? You think I'm made outta money, homes? JK I'll probably go back for at least the sapphires and X Ti's. Ferraris are a given.

Along those lines I'm anticipating replacement lenses being available at some point, probably with more options, so frame finish will be more important to me than lens color, for initial purchases. Though lens color won't be ignored...
I'm hoping for some purple lenses at some point. Either official or from linegear or revant. Carbon/purple would be SWEEEET.

Back