• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Should I buy them all?

And actually my dealer said he's expecting the ferraris to ship this month. He's usually pretty "in the know," although he didn't know about the X Raw until I mentioned it to him. Now he's trying to get 4 pairs haha.

Yeah it sounds like some stores are starting to sell them before the official launch date. I haven't checked mine yet but they tend to be pretty by-the-book. I had already planned to go on Sunday so I'll just stick with that; it's not a very convenient trip anyway.

Yeah it sounds like some stores are starting to sell them before the official launch date. I haven't checked mine yet but they tend to be pretty by-the-book. I had already planned to go on Sunday so I'll just stick with that; it's not a very convenient trip anyway.
I was called by two stores today, I was told I could buy before they go on display. But I just got a new pair of something else and funds are tight :) eBay will have these soon enough for a few hundered off :)

Latest Posts

Back