• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Should I go X Metal with Used Polished Juliets?

So there were OEM juliet xmetal with hammerstems? Or is yours a custom? If they are as precious as everyone is saying, then I might definitely keep it and switch it to XMetal finish
They're rare in the fact that juliets never came in xm finish with hammerstems. They either are a straight stem juliet that someone swapped in a set of hammerstems off of an xm xx or r1 or they were a polished juliet frame that has been refinished to xm finish. Just not alot have done either.

They're rare in the fact that juliets never came in xm finish with hammerstems. They either are a straight stem juliet that someone swapped in a set of hammerstems off of an xm xx or r1 or they were a polished juliet frame that has been refinished to xm finish. Just not alot have done either.
Temptations, temptations...

Haha, after all these comments I feel even more tempted to keep them and lever let them go. But if I change my mind, you'll be the first to be posted

Thanks! I just want them cuz i don't have the hammerstems. Sure it would be easy to switch them from R1 or Xx but i rather have one of each frame finish.

I've seen a pair like that on eBay. Blue rubbers and the guy claims it was a prototype of the Mars that was never released. He also said it was rare. :rolleyes::lol:
Funny the polished ones like stunna did lol..here is a custom blue Violet
IMG_3572.JPG
IMG_3571.JPG

Back