• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show Us Your Bike...

Ok once was funny but now you've gotta stop otherwise i can see a spate of Oakley frame name jokes appearing & I WILL BLAME YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................hehehehehehehe
LOL...what? or else you'll take my 'Scalpel' and stitch my mouth shut. Or send your family of monster pup's on me.

Oh, come now. Don't get all Restless and Impatient.

Don't Forsake him, he's just being Compulsive.
I'll tell Juliet and she'll get her bag of Hijinx which she stole from Mr. H here on OF.
then oakley sight will Dispatch BAPD77 after me for causing him to have Restless sleep every night.

Right you two that's enough. I've had to pick myself up off the floor twice laughing, hurt my back in doing so & wet myself. So i'm telling my wife it's all your two's fault. I want your phone numbers so she can moan at both of you................I'll make you pay for it all..................hehehehehehehehehehehe

Right you two that's enough. I've had to pick myself up off the floor twice laughing, hurt my back in doing so & wet myself. So i'm telling my wife it's all your two's fault. I want your phone numbers so she can moan at both of you................I'll make you pay for it all..................hehehehehehehehehehehe
woman moaning is quite 'RAVISHING'? :p
your wife is quite 'correspondant' with the whole enough is enough no work and no play make oakley sight a bad man.

yeah Mr H with his bad Hijinx and all, is really a bad influence on me....pretty soon i'll be laughing like Joker wearing a 'straight jacket' or something worse like a 'flak jacket' in a padded cell remembering the fun times of how i spliced and scalpel'd my way up the forum post latter.

Back