• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SI Cerakote Ultrablend?

• Thread starter Jairmayah
  • Start date
J

Jairmayah

At 3:00 the guys talks about the Cerakote Ultrablend and that it is hand painted, they are a limited edition and that there are only 1,000 being made and that they start shipping April 1st. So does anyone know if they are already sold out or if they have even made it to the site yet since I don't see them? I would REALLY like to get a pair since they look awesome and they're so limited but I can't find any info on these anywhere. If someone can help me out I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

We've talked about them in a handful of other threads since I posted this in January. None of the release dates from SHOT show, where that video was taken, has stayed on time. It is TD's video but it was Oakley's promo booth for the entire convention, not TD exclusive. It's most likely these particular pieces are going to stay an SI site exclusive (but anything is possible).

I mean I've been going on Oakley SI about every week or so for the past few weeks to see what's new but havn't seen these on there and only saw this video today. I guess I'll have to wait and see. Thanks.

seriously... was it a bizarre fluke SGH sold me a boxless eagle Flak? I haven't even worn them yet... r they very rare SGH seemed confused because it was not listed on invoice but sold to me anyway. Who r these for specifically? SGH didn't seem to know what SI was and thought the star was just for a sport...sorry this is ot...got caught up in last message

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if the Eagle series is or will be available elsewhere at some point. No other reason that SGH would have them (except in shipping error). Considering the Eagle Flak's have shown up on eBay from the larger resellers, I'd guess Oakley is or has moved them through back channels or surplus vendors.

Back