• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SI FUEL CELL BLACK PRIZM

Alojomora

Oakley Beginner
Good Night,
I lwould like to buy Fuel Cell shades and i have been stydying the different kinds of lent. Yesterday i saw this:

http://www.oakleysi.com/Root/Eyewear/SI-Eyewear/SI-Fuel-Cell-Blackside-PRIZM%E2%84%A2-Black-Polarized/p/888392259295

They are suppose to be FUEL CELL with Black Prizm, but they doesn exist in the oakley store.

Is that a fake? The picture seems to be a fake becouse i cant apreciate the brown mirror. typical of black prizm sunglasses

The reference is SKU: OO9096-I560

If its not a fake, please tell me, i would like to get them. very badly. I hope i can get them from europe

Last edited:
Pic.jpg

Yes, but i didnt understand a thing. Am i supposed to be a veteran to get them ?

Anyway, they seem like fuell cell with warm or dark grey. I show pic. Nothing to do with the real color of prizm black in the new models. I think they dont even have iridium.

I have seen them on ebay and a few more places. For me its very confusing the reference, name and the tint of the glasses. For me its a fraud. But i am not an expert so i would like your opinion

Last edited:
View attachment 387117

Yes, but i didnt understand a thing. Am i supposed to be a veteran to get them ?

Anyway, they seem like fuell cell with warm or dark grey. I show pic. Nothing to do with the real color of prizm black in the new models. I think they dont even have iridium.

I have seen then on ebay and a few more places. For me its very confusing the reference, name and the tint of the glasses. For me its a fraud. But i am not an expert so i would like your opinion

Google Translate is an awesome tool: Google Translate Just copy a web address and select the appropriate language and it'll translate it for you.

The Prizm line does not have iridium, if I'm not mistaken.

Generally speaking, a seller with that many positive ratings is ok to buy from.

Pic2.jpg

It has to be a fake . Where is the brown/ pink color typical inside the black prizm ?

And i think black prizm has iridium

Black prizm = prizm daily polarized + black iridium

I

Last edited:
They are not fake, they are specially made for members of the military/ police/ fire department. You have to be active or a veterin to join the site. Oakley made different colorways specifically for them

If they are not a fake, then the picture is wrong on the internet. See how prizm black looks like:

Pic3.jpg

Too much different. This has a mirror coating that is what gives the black color to a prizm daily polarized.

Anyway. On a second thought , it has to be a fake becouse in the pic you can see the label (prizm) , that only Prizm Black models have

Last edited:
If they are not a fake, then the picture is wrong on the internet. See how prizm black looks like:

View attachment 387119

Anyway. On a second thought , it has to be a fake becouse in the pic you can see the label (prizm) , that only Prizm Black models have
That is a poor quality photo.

Different factors can affect the looks of a lens when photographed.

Sent from Q's S8+

I think enouht quality to appreciate. Anyway, There are plenty of videos and pics o the internet.
about black prizm

For example

And they have nothing to do with the fuel cell of the pic.

Besides, why we cant see th reference of the fuel cell in any picture. Very suspicious!

Last edited:
Back