• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Standard issue only fuel cell

Jacobson918

Oakley Beginner
Hello,

I emailed Oakley about the black side Prizm fuel cells. Here's what they said :

Hello,
Thank you for your email. The Blackside Prizm lenses are only available through SI. These lenses give you the best of both worlds with polarization that cuts the glare and the Prizm lens which offers high contrast so that everything you see through the lenses are crisp and clear. These lenses allow about 12% of light through.
Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best Regards,

Teresa

Does anybody have any pictures of the black side Prizm polarized? And is it possible to see through them when they are worn?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I emailed Oakley about the black side Prizm fuel cells. Here's what they said :

Hello,
Thank you for your email. The Blackside Prizm lenses are only available through SI. These lenses give you the best of both worlds with polarization that cuts the glare and the Prizm lens which offers high contrast so that everything you see through the lenses are crisp and clear. These lenses allow about 12% of light through.
Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best Regards,

Teresa

Does anybody have any pictures of the black side Prizm polarized? And is it possible to see through them when they are worn?

Thanks

So these lenses aren’t just prizm black polarized?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These?
F48958B4-D6BF-4D05-961E-0D35FDDFC832.png

Oooooh look they have a sale.

From my understanding they were just another black on black on black colorway. I think it was special at the time because Prizm Black iridium had just been released.

They also come with an awesome custom bag. And the lenses are great. More contrast than regular BIP but not as much as a high contrast lens such as VR28BIP or something like that. Very dark lens but very versatile.

Latest Posts

Back