• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SI FUEL CELL BLACK PRIZM

If they are not a fake, then the picture is wrong on the internet. See how prizm black looks like:

View attachment 387119

Too much different. This has a mirror coating that is what gives the black color to a prizm daily polarized.

Anyway. On a second thought , it has to be a fake becouse in the pic you can see the label (prizm) , that only Prizm Black models have

Unless it’s from a legit Oakley website I would be careful. Different cameras/pictures give off different colors.

If you wait a while eventually they will release them to the public.

I think enouht quality to appreciate. Anyway, There are plenty of videos and pics o the internet.
about black prizm

For example

And they have nothing to do with the fuel cell of the pic.

Besides, why we cant see th reference of the fuel cell in any picture. Very suspicious!

Neither of the videos you reference are for Prizm Black Polarized Lenses. The first video is labeled as that but if you listen to the video she clearly refers to them as Prizm Shallow water which is why they have the brown and greenish tint. The last video is for Prizm Daily Polarized which is not Prizm Black Polarized.

Oakleysi.com is the Oakley Military and First Responder site. I own multiple pairs of Blackside Gascan and Flak 2.0 from this site with the Prizm Black Polarized Lenses and they are not fake. As others have stated there are many collections on this site that aren't released to the public. Another example is the Uniform collection on this site isn't on Oakley.com. There are also specific military branch release glasses that are on this site which aren't on Oakley.com that doesn't mean they are fake it just means you can't get them directly from Oakley.com

Neither of the videos you reference are for Prizm Black Polarized Lenses. The first video is labeled as that but if you listen to the video she clearly refers to them as Prizm Shallow water which is why they have the brown and greenish tint. The last video is for Prizm Daily Polarized which is not Prizm Black Polarized.

Oakleysi.com is the Oakley Military and First Responder site. I own multiple pairs of Blackside Gascan and Flak 2.0 from this site with the Prizm Black Polarized Lenses and they are not fake. As others have stated there are many collections on this site that aren't released to the public. Another example is the Uniform collection on this site isn't on Oakley.com. There are also specific military branch release glasses that are on this site which aren't on Oakley.com that doesn't mean they are fake it just means you can't get them directly from Oakley.com
Thank you for listening to the videos. I was starting to get frustrated lol!

Sent from Q's S8+

Ohhh. Guess i was too fast searching a video for ql. Anyway that changes nothing. I have seen the prizm black glasses in shops and they dont look like the fuel cell.

I will upload pics that are supposed to be prizm black

Screenshot_2017-10-10-11-51-47.png

5.png

Screenshot_2017-10-10-12-13-08.png

Maybe all the devate is due to a bad quality of the pics of the fuel cell or to the dificulty of studying colors watching pictures and using led screens.. I cant respond for the quality on the internet .
Anyway I will make my own photo of a prizm black pair in a shop when i have time. I hope to be able to show that prizm black seems a slighty brown mirrored while the fuel cell looks like just grey with no mirror at all and with no brown tint hue at all

How did you get the sunglasses? Do you belong to a special corp? Or there is another way to buy them ?

Thank you for the explanation.

Last edited:
Without debate what will we do while we should be working?

I appreciate the people that are interested in debating topics and help each other.

This forum can be a big help for people that dont even register here.
Before writing here i read a lot of useful threads

Back