• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SI FUEL CELL BLACK PRIZM

I am a veteran and have access to that web site. You have to be a vet, fire, police, or gov. I also have the fuel cell prizm black.
What about actors, musicians and pro athletes.... you know, the most important people, do they also have access to that site?

I am a veteran and have access to that web site. You have to be a vet, fire, police, or gov. I also have the fuel cell prizm black.

Wow!
Please, tell me :

Is the external face of the lent pink or silver ?
is it polarized?
Do you notice a pink hue when you are looking through?
Does it have a mirror coating ?

Thank you

You can buy them here, they're just full price but I'm not sure if they'll ship to Europe

Oakley SI Fuel Cell Blackside @ TacticalGear.com

Reputable legitimate site. They're based in St. Louis. I've bought several pair here

Thank you,
There is a guy there who says the following :

"The only note I'll make on these lenses is they are not iridium or as dark as they appear in the photos - you can see your eyes through the lens."

That makes me think that the sunglasses are just the well known fuel cell prizm daily polarized without black iridium, i mean i am afraid there is a mistake in the description.
They should say Fuel cell prizm with black frame , what is very different to fuel cell prizm black.

Back