• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Single tower steal?

cbaillargeon

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Raleigh, NC
Lady is asking 175 for what seems to be a great condition single wide tower. Feel like I'm getting a great deal if I talk her down any but I don't know a bunch about displays (hoping this will be my first!!)

What do you guys think?

upload_2017-6-26_16-36-37.png

Lady is asking 175 for what seems to be a great condition single wide tower. Feel like I'm getting a great deal if I talk her down any but I don't know a bunch about displays (hoping this will be my first!!)

What do you guys think?

View attachment 351840
If you don't get that from that lady we are all going to come to your house and bitch slap you upside the head. :punish:

I'm on it Frank! Definitely need to take it off her hands considering 75% of the space is taken up by stuff that doesn't deserve to be in the case in the first place... will update once I hear back from her but she is one of those reply direct to my craigslist ad because I don't have an email types.

I'm on it Frank! Definitely need to take it off her hands considering 75% of the space is taken up by stuff that doesn't deserve to be in the case in the first place... will update once I hear back from her but she is one of those reply direct to my craigslist ad because I don't have an email types.
I looked at this one as well. Get it! I'm trying to figure out where to put a case!!!!

Latest Posts

Back