• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal So Cal Collectors where ya at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys, gals and others...

I'm a So. Cal native from Huntington Beach, currently living in North O.C. but moving to Phoenix Metro AZ in a few months. If your a local (of either) post here and say hello or message me, I may have some larger items coming available soon. You know the ones that no one really likes to ship, it's not a guarantee but it is a possibility. If nothing else we find some new local friends with similar interests! My friend book is never full and networking never hurts in the collector community. Screenshot_20211121-170513_Maps.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Hey dude! We text quite a bit! I’m in Palm Springs now (from La) so we’re not too far

I’m close to OC. 👍

Username Hidden said:
Hey dude! We text quite a bit! I’m in Palm Springs now (from La) so we’re not too far
Permanently in PS now?

Im in SD still. Had chatted with you a couple times about meeting up but didn't get to yet.

I’m in Foothill Ranch.

Hello from Phoenix.

Username Hidden said:
Hello from Phoenix.
Whats up Lars? I'll be joining you in March or April if the house gets finished on time. I'll be in Queen Creek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back